is one of the leading conferences on cryptography and computer security in Russia, held annually in different cities of Siberia. Its aim is to discuss the fundamental mathematical problems of cryptography and information security in computer systems and networks, to exchange scientific results on the development of theoretical foundations and the creation of software and hardware for computer security. The second information letter.
Proceedings of the XX International Conference "Siberian Scientific School-seminar" Computer security and cryptography — SIBECRYPT ' 21 " named after G. P. AgibalovDates of the conference:
September 6-11, 2021. Place
: Novosibirsk (Russia), Novosibirsk State University, Sobolev Institute of Mathematics Important dates:
- Abstracts of talks and applications for lectures should be submitted up to April 30, 2021.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent before June 30, 2021.
- Novosibirsk State University
- Mathematical Center in Akademgorodok
- Tomsk State University
- Institute of Cryptography, Communications and Informatics (Russian Federation Security Service Federal Academy)
- Russian Federation Cryptography Academy
- Moscow State University
Monday, September 6 — the day of arrival in Novosibirsk.
September 7-9 — plenary lectures, lecture reports, performance concert by the participants, evening in memory of Gennadiy Agibalov
Friday, September 10 — excursion program
Saturday, September 11 — the day of departure from Novosibirsk Official languages:
Russian and English
The topics of the conference
have a mathematical orientation. Namely, the problems of discrete mathematics arising in computer security and cryptography are considered. They are distributed in the following main areas:
- theoretical foundations of applied discrete mathematics
- mathematical methods of cryptography
- mathematical methods of steganography
- mathematical foundations of computer security
- mathematical foundations of the reliability of computing and control systems
- applied coding theory
- applied automata theory
- logical design of discrete automata
- mathematical foundations of computer science and programming
- computational methods in discrete mathematics
- mathematical foundations of intelligent systems
- applied graph theory
- historical essays on discrete mathematics and its applications